Saturday, July 28, 2018

Dogmatism of Materialism Debunked

Mechanistic explanation of evolutionary biology will one day prove the non-existence of the most powerful energy in the universe some call God / Goddess / Holy Spirit/ Shabd Sound / Supreme Shakti Bliss / Divine Energy,    because "science has solved everything"? - in R. Dawkins words.  Modern science solved the ultimate nature of Reality in all its  facets?
The Vibration of the Cosmic Engine  is present in all forms/names. That's a given, because 'there is no place where God is not'.
Modern Physics is a noble-worthy discipline and some of the brightest minds  included: Werner Heisenberg Erwin Shroedinger, Max Plank, Albert Einstein (others) - who  came to the conclusion that  the universe cannot be satisfactorily explained without the inclusion of something else - the something which was beyond their reach.
Sir James saw all the available evidence/data, and concluded that the only way to explain the nature of ultimate reality is to accept that it exists:  "in the mind  of some eternal spirit".
Heisenberg said:  The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you. & Revere those things beyond science which really matter and about which it is so difficult to speak.
                                                                  *   
I have not heard evidence forthcoming from even one  physicist who has empirical data  -  the actual *measurement*  of the Bliss Energy which the ascended Soul gets plugged to -  which  She recognizes as the 'actual' Nectar of Immortality.  I discovered/recognized this.

Out of countless tears She fashioned a Mighty Sword
Guarding  what I was allowed to See against Ignorance

  *Bliss Energy, same as: Bliss of Brahman - Supreme Shakti Bliss - Essence of the Absolute Supreme -  Supracosmic Sachichidananda *

I had  encounters with the staggering Immensity and Intelligence of what I originally named 'Womb of Creation' (later Supermind and its Bliss-Essence)  during  (Supramental) Yogic state, called 'death-dissolution' (in Tibetan Buddhism).  When it happened the first time (many years ago)  it felt quite unnerving but I kept my cool.  Brief description:   I felt a strong-palpable energetic shift  in my brain before getting plugged to what I can only describe as Intelligence-Awareness-Aliveness, in all its Clear Pitch-Dark Glory.
 I found verification of this Initiation in the book titled: The Tibetan Book of the Dead - translated by Robert A.F. Thurman. The Tibetan Science of Death states:  In the seventh dissolution, the stage of imminence, the two drops meet at the heart and enclose the consciousness; one perceives the sky full of bright dark-light, or pure darkness, and then one loses consciousness.
I didn't lose consciousness, instead I was full of  wonder when I opened my eyes in this dimension.

 I See, Hear and  Feel in every fiber of my being ITS / Source of Life  Influence, this is why I have no choice but show  the materialist I have the evidence . . . . and therefore am beyond the reach of his sway and manipulation -  even when the  materialist demands (quote):
any attempt to suggest that transcendental influences enter biology should be resisted, simply because their nature can never be specific.
If what this individual says it's true,  I should not be able to feel and see transcendental influences in my biology.
I am withholding the name of this person I engaged on Facebook - will add he is not a 'scientist'.
He is Richard Dawkins' supporter. Dawkins thinks anyone who doesn't think like him "is the enemy of truth" - this is why when the FB individual accused me of  "spiritual exhibitionism",  I laughed and reminded him what he said about the accomplishments of others:  books have been written and Nobel prizes won.
  It was  perfectly okay for them to 'boast' about their work in their books, and accept the Prize -  but not okay for me to bear witness to what introduced itself to the awareness of my ascended Soul?

                                                                    <><><>
My data includes Initiation into Shabd/Sound Current  and its  Essence which I named  poetically 'Crystal Rain' -  because that's what it looks like to me.  This  Intelligence/Energy is the cause of evolution in biological organisms as well as  evolution of consciousness.  If I  didn't have Depth's data and said, the law of the evolutionary impulse exists in the Mind of the Supreme Lord, it would mean the same thing, as a concept.
What I See Feel and Know is not the product of "meditation", either, because I never meditated, nor pursued studies of different world traditions.  This is also why no one can accuse me  of creating delusional, wish-fulfilling projections/visionary mind constructs.
Gopi Krishna in his book The Real Nature of Mystical Experience, writes (and I agree)
...only in genuine mystical experience that Revelation can occur.  + In the mystical ecstasy the very self is transfigured. It becomes the subject and the object both.

 My Karma placed me exactly where I needed to be and  (unsolicited) Kundalini Shakti plugged me into the dimension where the laws of space and time are transmuted.  In this state - beyond the limits of the mortal coil - my Soul opened her eyes and  became the witness and servant of the Lord in creation.
Such a thing is possible because my Soul's virtual memory bank carried over from previous incarnations all that I have earned. . . The causes set in motion in previous lives were driving the present-day incarnation that's why I was born with the capacity to be awake/aware  in the subtle realms  as a child.  For my child-self it felt perfectly normal  in sleep state to practice standing on air by stepping off a chair, or learning how to fly using my logic to reach the goal.
 This is why I know that I chose this incarnation consciously.  Such a thing is possible because of  continuity of unbroken awareness. 
If I were a Buddhist I would be able lay claim to be the re-incarnation of this or that historical figure. But I don't, because I transcended all power offices.  My Work now is on the Energy level.

Shabd  Yoga is not well understood - my post titled, Logos Cosmic Manna Shabd Crystal Rain, unpacks  'Shabd Sound' and 'Crystal Rain'
  www.spiritspeaks-theofilia.blogspot.ca/2010/12/logos-cosmic-manna-shabd-crystal-rain.html
This post could use edit-attention - maybe soon, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kosmic Tonglen Duty 2.0

Edited: the queen of edit-expantions does it again Apr.30, by including Aurobindo's words with regard to the 'guidance from above...