Sunday, June 10, 2012

Spiritual Power

I read that Pope Benedict officially declared Hildegard von Bingen a "saint" in 2006.
My personal history is  interlinked with hers  in a quite mysterious way (I believe I blogged about)  which  inspired  me to write:   Feather on the Breath of God (poem). 
He regards Hildegard a bearer  of  "spiritual power" that enables her to even "criticize bishops".
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.2012/05/12/hildegard-von-bingen-saint_n_1511024.html?ref=tw


I have no desire to compare my 'spiritual power'  to that of Hildegard, but  for the sake of argument, 
I have to say:  Why would I want to keep my mouth shut,  when I know we are destined for a wider, far deeper experience of life than we were led to  think.
 All ascended mystics share/d their spiritual experiences and its religious and  mystical ecstasy data   with the intention to uplift humanity by bearing witness (providing evidence) for the immortal nature of the souls.

( Embodied)  Eternal self-Soul's  enlightenment  includes divine siddhis  . This kind of 'spiritual power'  is:    'activated in the Superconscious field of the mind, and is the expression of the Soul's genius in human life'.  paraphrasing Aurobino.

The enlightened perspective is free from egoic-style narratives and  motivations and points always to Universal Truth.  Its Essence-Power-Intelligence  and its (conscious)  Will creates and sustains the universe   (ceaselessly)  with uncanny precision . . .

Those of us  whose Crown chakra is open,  have undergone years of  what I like to call  'complete cosmic makeover'  ordeals  in order to become transparent to the Depths of the Divine.   We live in constant  bhava samadhi  state in oneness with the Cosmic consciousness /  relationship with the Divine. We check our Depth's data results with those whose works resonates with what has been  disclosed to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edited for clarity: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Force in...