Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CosmicTonglen Duty

The Holy Spirit within my fully awakened eternal self-Soul has been my most trusted guiding Principle because I submitted my will to its Will.  .  .Through this Living Principle - beyond the limits of mortal coil - I learned that on the other side of complexity (emotionalism & intellect w/ its never-ending thought processes about the nature of Reality) is the simplicity of the Divine revelation once the eternal self-Soul achieves  union with the  omnipresence of the  Supreme Divine Intelligence and its Bliss Essence  (Absolute Supreme / God / Spirit / Ananda Brahman).  At the zenith-point of Soul's Union with God,  one  discovers  that all manifesting selves are the extension of one's own being because all objects have the same source.
One can't attain this level of attainment by reading spiritual books, listening to lectures or experiencing visions in the subtle domains ('subtle visions' are still in the domain of matter).

I named Aurobindo my primary peer review 'community of the adequate' person,  because of his lucid writing - based on his own Soul-level experiences - which mirror mine.  His body of work is immense and I doubt  I will ever read everything he's written, but what I have read so far,  is verifying to me.  Recently I chance upon his description of the 'Divine', and agree that:

The Divine is everywhere on all planes of consciousness seen by us in different ways and aspects of His being. But there is a Supreme which is above all these planes and ways and aspects and from which they come. +
These two sets of three names each mean the same thing. Visva or Virat = the Spirit of the external universe, Hiranyagarba or Taijasa (The Lumnious) = the Spirit in the inner planes, Prajna, or Ishwara = the Superconscient Spirit, Master of all things and the highest Self on which all depends. The Mental cannot be Ishwara. +
Virat is the outer manifestation and if we take all that as Brahman without knowing what is behind the manifestation we shall fall into the intellectual error of Pantheism, not realising that the Divine is more than this outer manifestation and cannot be known by it alone. In the vital we may fall into the error of accepting what is dark and imperfect on same terms as that which makes for the light and divine perfection. There maybe many other consequent errors also.

intyoga.online.fr/ppb2.htm

Because I want to say something about  Cosmic Tonglen Duty (my Work on the Energy level), I am happy to include his words explaining what this means to one who becomes the 'divine worker'.
So too this God-lover will be the divine worker, not for the sake of works or for self-regarding pleasure in action, but because in this way God expands the power of his being and in his powers and their signs we find him, because the divine Will in works is the outflowing of the Godhead in delight of his power, of divine Being in the delight of Divine Force. He will feel perfect joy in works and acts of the Beloved, because in them too he finds the Beloved. +
A work like ours has not only to bring down and represent and embody the Divine, but to represent too the ascending element in humanity and to bear the burden of humanity to the full and experience, and not in a mere play or Lila, but in grim earnest, all obstruction, difficulty, opposition, baffled and hampered and only slowly victorious labour which are possible on the Path.


This intro-context sets the stage for understanding why  Divine Labor, or Cosmic Tonglen Duty  makes sense.  But not before I say this:
I bear witness to this because this is my Cosmic address.  Soul physic's empirical data is as valid as scientific data revealed to the eye of mind.
In this blog I unpacked decades worth of actual  (energy level) Soul-level Initiations into the greatest Mystery of all which included:  descriptions of vibratory sensations when my spiritual eye penetrated  the subtle, causal domains; description  of  sensations - in the Crown chakra -  when  someone's towards-me-directed rage and thought forms I felt and saw in all its uncouth glory;  sharing  - the day it started in 2010 and lasted about two years  -  my perceiving with the right ear, several notes long flute-like  cosmic chant/melody;  ... all this and much, much more!   This is why I know I'm not a victim of imaginary/wish-fulfilling hallucinations. I know this absolutely because I am freed from delusive mortal limitations.

I ride the Supreme Supracosmic Blissananda current (which is above all) this is why I am literally one with all beings in the visible and invisible realms of creation.  Because  my Universal body is aware of humanity's very painful astral-emotional currents, I talk about it. Had it not been for the fact my  ever-flowing upwards currents of transmuted Erotic Energy / spiritual Force/Bliss, I would get very ill.  It is difficult to describe what Cosmic Tonglen Duty is  -- and I wouldn't want to disclose everything because some things are for my ears and eyes only -- but I can say this:
Because I am in (permanent) bhava Samadhi state, during the day I hear all types of hertz vibrations encoding themselves into my stretched to infinity Universal body.  The Shabd master in me knows that rage and fear energy feels very 'spiky', and during the hours I'm in bed (10-12hr) the blazing white Radiance of the Supreme Divine burns to ash all  (collective) 'spiky' energy
This is the hardest job on the planet because I don't get any 'down time'.  I don't get a penny for my work.
Edit-adding link to Contemplative Science
www.spiritspeaks-theofilia.blogspot.ca/2017/09/contemplative-science.html

Edit-adding link to my early years articulation on same theme, in post titled God-Union in Hara.
www.spiritspeaks-theofilia.blogspot.ca/2009/06/god-union-in-hara.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edited for clarity: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Force in...