Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The River of Light

                                               Introductory Note
Because the theme-subject of  the 'highest integration and fulfillment' is very complex, each post unpacks but a portion of what happens on the Path without a map.  .  . It is intensly complex, because it includes accounts of direct contacts with and direct experience of the Kosmic Essence-Energy and its Forces, direct contact/mind-melt with with the Kosmic Mind and first-hand perception of all domains of existence.
 This (edit-added)  opening statement  includes quotes from the Tibetan Buddhism perspective, and Sri Aurobindo's statement on  transformation/what needs to happen before one is ready for the Ultimate Erotic Union with the Supreme Beloved.
Will start by saying that only very recently I noticed  in The Tibetan Book of the Dead  (translated  by Robert A.F. Thurman),  that  my experience  of becoming/flowing  out of my Crown chakra as
'River of Light',  falls into the  highest of the perfection stages, category. The following excerpt is from the Glossary section:
Sanskrit yuganaddha is the Unexcelled Yoga Tantra name for Buddhahood, the fifth and highest of the perfection stages, indicating that relative and ultimate, individual and universal, body and mind, bliss and wisdom, male and female -- all dualities are integrated in this experience of fulfillment.

In one of my more recent posts titled: Second Coming, written in 2018, I wrote:
 "The state of being as limited being has ended for me and now I belong to the Glory in which I dwell as a function of the Divine in service to the Divine (and beings in all dimensions of creation)."
Both very different statements but their core meaning is identical (to me).
www.spiritspeaks-theofilia.blogspot.ca/2018/09/second-coming.html

In Aurobindo's (confirming)  words from The Life Divine, p. 956
For a real transformation there must be a direct and unveiled intervention from above;  there would be necessary too a total submission and surrender of the lower consciousness, a cessation of its insistence, a will in it for its separate law of action to be completely annulled by transformation and lose all rights over our being.
Exactly
Long time ago - long before I saw this statement -  in one of my posts unpacking 'Cosmic Tonglen Duty', I said something like:  'Strictly speaking  my body doesn't belong to me any more'.

*Edit-adding:  I searched and found that I wrote those words in The Bliss of Identity - written in 2013.
                                                              ***
Today, (May 2010) I came home with  library-borrowed the only Aurobindo book available in this library system titled, The Mind of Light. To this day each time I read something penned by him, I am surprised. . .For years I thought this man's work was way beyond my league, and wasn't even curious to see what his writing is about. This mindset changed when I allowed myself to get curious (the year I began writing here -2009).  Not initially, but once my brain got used to all those new terminologies, I discovered that:  "I already know this, because this happened to me!"
I didn't know anyone who was experiencing and writing (internet forums) about the things I did  (and claimed nothing), this is  it was exciting to finally have Sri A writing -  because it became really important for me to check/compare  my Soul level mystical/supramental Events, with someone  who  got plugged to the same Kosmic address -- the  domain of:   'I am absorbed in Celestial Samadhi lovingly attached to the Essence of the Supreme Beloved' (as well as all beings in the visible and invisible domains of creation).
This Kosmic address is reached when one is in permanent Samadhi state and the nervous/chakra system uncoils to infinity (thanks to awakened activity of Kundalini Shakti).
He confirmed this for me this, is why I named Aurobindo  my 'primary peer review person' (even before I read his autobiographical poems The Bliss of Brahman and The Bride of the Fire).
 I also resonate with Gopi Krishna's work. Long before I became somewhat familiar with his work, I already knew that  my mystical experiences were not the result of subconscious mind's dive into hallucinatory wish-fulfilling formations.
The following  excerpt is from Krishna's book titled: The Real Nature of Mystical Experience.

In every case of illumination, mere visionary experience is not sufficient. It must be attended by certain objective signs to confirm it.
It has to be remembered that in the mystical ecstasy the intellect remains active. There is no blunting of the rational faculty. This is repeatedly mentioned in the Upanishads. Reason has to be satisfied that the experience is not delusion. 
                                                               ***
(2010) Today I am bearing witness  to what  transpired  this AM hour during  Yogic/Deep Samadhi state which transcends sleep. .  .
 I was on my back with hands resting on mid-body. When my Bliss body's ecstasy has reached the critical mass-point, I  beheld with the eye of contemplation  (Spirit)  a vast sea of  diamond-white points of light morph into a 'solid'  River of Light . . .and its  endless'  flow (sublimated Erotic Potency/Shakti Light)  out of my  Crown chakra   into  the world's hologram via  subtle planes.
Words  can describe what happens, but they can never convey the full extent  of  what this type of experience/event is like -  including  its impact on all dimensions of creation. .  .
The Rig Veda seer didn't apologize for he/she received (God-Realization/Divine Revelation) and neither do I, because I know I earned it by fully submitting myself to the Supreme Divine. . .and then performing the Will of the Supreme Being:

By the Truth they (we)  hold the Truth that holds all,
in the power of the Sacrifice, in the supreme other.
- Rig Veda V.80.4
To reach this Kosmic station one must be in permanent Samadhi state. During the 11 to 13 hours  I spend in bed each day --   in a state of extremely intense Erotic ravishment-activity --  I am completely detached from 'feelings'  because I am in a state of Peace that passes human comprehension....Well,  except  for those very rare occasions when I return to my body abruptly and   feelings get involved.
Soul level Liberation is not well understood, this is why I have a moral obligation to write about it (by giving precise accounts of what happens on this Path during the myriad of Initiatory experiences).
 One who feels the Divine Presence and its governing Power manifesting through the body, understands perfectly its Nature as well as its action-influence in all domains of creation.
We also understand what the term:  'I have crossed the abode of life and death', signifies.  
Those who  submitted to Divine Will know, that at this stage-point in Soul evolution we are performing the Will of the one Spirit  in order to. . .
 ... effect a spiritual transformation and to bring down a divine nature and a divine life into the mental, vital and physical nature and life of humanity.  +  It is not personal  Ananda, but the bringing down of the divine-Ananda Christ's Kingdom of heaven, our Satyayuga - upon earth.
 Sri Aurobindo

I am glad I read that the Upanishad lists ten ascending levels of bliss before one reaches the the Bliss of the Eternal Spirit  -- the  Supreme Sachichidananda (which is above Supermind) -- "and each level a hundredfold the intensity of the proceeding level".
I share my Depth data's revelations just like any other (ascended) Soul has done - no matter the tradition. We demonstrate that this  (evolutionary) Great Cosmic Power (Holy Spirit/Supreme Shakti)  flows into the world of Form for the benefit of all beings in all realms of existence, for the benefit of evolution of consciousness itself.
The Bhagavad Gita says that 'finding supreme ecstasy is the final goal'.  I learned  that basking in Blissananda, is not the final goal.  One whose Soul has fulfilled her ancient plan,  knows  that the  Final goal is Divine Labor. .  .The hardest job on the planet because we don't get 'time out'.
                                                                 ***
My gratitude to the author of The Mind of Light, Sri Aurobindo, is immense -  it is my pleasure to include couple of quotes from chapter titled, The Divine Body.

"The new type, the divine body, must continue the already developed evolutionary form: there must be a continuation from the type Nature has all along been developing, a continuity from the human to the divine body, not breaking away to something unrecognizable but a high sequel to what has already been achieved and in part perfected. The human body has in its parts and instruments that have been sufficiently evolved to serve the divine life;  these have to survive in their form, though they must be still perfected, their limitations of range and use removed, their liability to defect and malady and impairment eliminated, their capacities of cognition and dynamic action carried beyond present limits.
New powers have to be acquired by the body which our present humanity could not hope to realize, could not even dream of or could only imagine.
Much that can now be known, worked our or created by the use of invented tools and machinery might be achieved by the new body in its own power or by the inhabitant spirit through its own direct spiritual force.
The body itself might acquire new means and ranges of communication with other bodies, new processes of acquiring knowledge, a new aestesis, new potency's of manipulation of itself and objects...
These and other numerous potentialities might appear and the body become an instrument immeasurably superior to what we can now imagine as possible. There could be an evolution from a first apprehending truth-consciousness to the utmost heights of the ascending ranges of supermind and it may pass borders of the supermind proper itself where it begins to shadow out, develop, delineate expressive forms of life touched by a supreme pure existence, consciousness and bliss which constituted the worlds of highest truth of existence, dynamism of Tapas, glory and sweetness of bliss, the absolute essence and pitch of all the all-creating Ananda.
The transformation of the physical being might follow the incessant line of progression and the divine body reflect or reproduce here in the divine life on the earth something of this highest greatness and glory of the self-manifesting Spirit".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edit-expanded 2024-04-20: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Fo...