Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Aim of Supramental Yoga is . . .

There is a big difference between knowledge by description and knowledge by acquaintance.  This is why no matter how high-profile and alluring someones spiritual language is, if it's not backed by (Depth) mystical data,  one can assume the alluring words are not' but a translation of what somebody else said.
The onus is on those who make wild claims to provide  scientific evidence to support them - not others -  this is why to the best of my ability I describe what  introduced itself to the eye of contemplation and  all of my senses.

By the time  (unsolicited) Kundalini Shakti began  her cosmic makeover on me my heart chakra was broken open. Even in my childhood I saw human suffering and it pained me.

 Soul science can prove the existence of God / Divine -  because beyond the  laws of the personal I, exists a Crystal Clear Space where  everything is revealed to ones awakened eternal self-Soul's consciousness.
 Not the surface personality, but the Soul / the She who lives independently of the mind and its constantly changing emotional states discovers:  I am not merely like God. . .I have the  exact same (substance) Essence as the Absolute / Divine.
The Truth of this extremely subtle nature is accessible  by means of Samadhi.  Permanent Samadhi state  is reached after the Divine presence within  (via Crown chakra)   is merged with the Great Cosmic Power-Bliss.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who asserts:

                              Only the Divine can Initiate one into full Knowledge.

As far as I'm concerned everyone has the right to their opinion no matter how absurd -  but no one has the right to their own  facts.  It is very important to me to fact-check my work  with the work of the community of the adequate.  I named Aurobindo as my primary communal affirmation person.
(I discovered his work long after my Soul journey through Light - Sound - Sight began, and
claimed/asserted nothing until I discovered his work).

Today I'm including excerpt from:  The Life Divine - in Sri Aurobindo's words from wikipedia.org.

This then must be the nature of the third and final transformation which finishes the passage of the soul through the Ignorance and bases its consciousness, its life, its power and form of manifestation on a completely effective self-knowledge. The Truth-Consciousness, finding evolutionary Nature has to descend into her and enable her to liberate the supramental principle within her, so must  be created the supramental and spiritual being as the first unveiled manifestation of the truth of the Self and Spirit in the material universe. 

The change that is effected by the transition from mind to supermind is not only a revolution in knowledge or in our power for knowledge. If it is (to) be complete and stable, it must be a divine transmutation of our will too, our emotions, our sensations, all our power of life and its forces, in the end even of the very substance and functioning of our body. Then only it be said that the supermind is there upon earth, rooted in its very earth-substance and embodied in a new race of divinised creatures. 

My mystical experiences bear witness to this. . . for the benefit of all life, for the benefit of  sentient beings and the  Great Consciousness looking out through the eyes of  every being.

*

The other day I opened the front door to let  Spring  sun's warmth and air flow in. After a while I glanced outside and noticed it was raining ' very fast' -  and  my laundry was drying outside!  My first instinct was to run out and grab the almost dry stuff, but stopped myself in mid-step  because I realized  it was  still sunny!
Not  first time I saw in bright of day this type of  crystal-like  energy raining down upon the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Path Ordained By God

Edited for clarity: My originally written in June 2009 blog titled, On Rapture Musings, describes three types of descends of Divine Force in...